Wednesday, March 12, 2008

He shoots...He scores(x2)!......

Ryan loves to play basketball. His school has a wonderful program which he really enjoys participating in. I just don't think they realize what he is completely capable of though! They often lead him to the low basket (which you can see is totally way too easy for him):


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

So, on his next turn, he headed to the high basket. After a couple of tries, SWISH! I love how he slaps em' five after sinking the ball. His dribbling is often much better than in this clip, I think he was just so psyched that he proved to them that he could do it! Also, so cute is how he quickly grins at the camera to make sure we witnessed his awesome shot!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Way to "keep your head in the game" Ry! :) We are so proud of you!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Way to Go Ryan!! You Rock Buddy!!

((HUGS!!))

Pam and Rhett

Chris said...

So Awesome!!!

How are you guys?

Mackenzie have her surgery yet?

All 4 My Gals said...

I love it! I'm missing you honey!

Related Posts with Thumbnails