Yesterday we all trekked into Manhattan to catch "My Little Pony" live. I had forgotten that I had entered an online contest before we went away. I was surprised when the radio station called and said I was the winner. We were debating whether or not to go, but since Mackenzie is doing so well, we figured why not?
This next picture cracks me up......I was trying to get a shot of them with their teacups. They were all posing nicely and as I counted 1,2,3 to take the picture - right on 3, Ryan pulled this move! He is such a wiseguy! Kelsey was not amused! But Ryan was!
So I tried a different angle and got Daddy in the shot too. Ryan was not too pleased that we were redoing the picture! Look at the face he's making here!
Now, is it just me, or are these ponies standing in front of a bunch of tulips in this next picture? Hmmmm, I wonder, do the ponies live in Holland too? ;)
The kids really enjoyed the show - we all had a good time. Mark took a ton of pictures and some videos of the show, but I will spare you all that torture! lol I was joking to Mark on the way out that we had just spent the afternoon in PonyHell!
But just seeing their faces light up with joy when they watch these shows, and seeing them dance along to the songs is enough to make me sit through many hours of these things. We were really lucky to have won these tickets.
Lastly, I have to share this picture of us at Penn Station while we were waiting for our train to come home. I just love how Ryan looks - check out the way he's standing! Is he Joe Cool or what?
Sunday, April 27, 2008
A day in PONYVILLE........
Posted by Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just love looking at your photos. I so want to go where ever you go! : ) I'm going to Boston and hope I get to see you there....if not...maybe in Indy this summer?
I hope Mackie is feeling better.
SMOOCH
You are one lucky gal....it must be the Irish in you!
Post a Comment