Friday was Mackenzie's birthday. I can't believe that my baby is 3 already!
Time sure flies when you're having fun!

So, as I was having my coffee that morning, and checking my email, I saw one from a local radio station. It said because I was a VIP listener, they wanted to GIVE ME 4 tickets to go see "ARTHUR" live on Saturday.(This is a different station then the one that we got the "MY LITTLE PONY" tickets from - and I didn't even enter a contest for this!) I only hope I'm as lucky in tomorrow nights Mega Millions lottery drawing.
So off we went. The show was very cute, and as usual, the kids were dancing along having a great time.
After the show, we went out to lunch using a gift card we had received at Christmas-it was like a free day all around! Works for me!! :)
After we got home, it was time to cook and clean and get ready for the house load of people who were coming on Sunday to celebrate Mackie's day, Mothers Day, Ryans upcoming birthday and the numerous other family birthdays in May. Mark cooked for 20 people and completely outdid himself this time. This man should open up his own catering business! It was a really lovely weekend. Hope everyone else had a wonderful Mother's Day too!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Another birthday (& another kiddie show!)...
Posted by Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Mackenzie! You sure were a beautiful baby, and growing into an even more gorgeous little girl. Arthur Live looked like a lot of fun, how lucky you are to have a mom who seems to have a knack for winning things! Make sure she keeps playing the lottery!
I hope you had a special day, sweet girl! Wonderful photos, Laura.
Happy, Happy 3rd Birthday Miss Mackenzie...from your Birthday Buddy.
I looks like you had a marvalous day [and how cool on winning the tickets]....and I'm hungry thinking about Marks cooking.
I can't wait see you all again real soon.
Happy belated Mothers Day!
Post a Comment