Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Kelsey Rae..........


Today is Kelsey's 7th birthday. I can't believe it, how did that happen?
It seems like just yesterday we brought our beautiful little girl home -








You are a beautiful young lady who is one of the smartest, sweetest, funniest, kindest, most caring people I know. I wish I could be more like you! (and I want your hair!) You are the best sister to both Ryan and Mackie and we are so lucky that you are part of our family. Happy Birthday Princess Beauty, we all love you with all our hearts!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Birthday you amazing girl!

Have fun at your party tomorrow--wish we could be there to celebrate with you (but we have a 40th birthday party to go to.)

You were a beautiful baby--no wonder you grew into such a beautiful seven year old!

All 4 My Gals said...

And so do I baby girl! I am so glad that I have gotten to be with you the few times that I have. I so enjoy your company because you are so full of life and joy. Happy Birthday, a bit late!

Jan Steck Huffman said...

Happy belated Kels, hugs!!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kelsey!!! You are such a beautiful and precious girl!

Big Birthday hugs and kisses from Emma Sage and her Momma

Related Posts with Thumbnails