Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted in so long! Actually I can, since I know how busy we've been lately.
Let's see.....we finished with sports and school, complete with award ceremonies and school plays.
Then we headed up to Connecticut for a whole weekend celebration honoring cousin Ben! Here are some shots from his Bar Mitzvah where we all had a fabulous time!
It's really so wonderful to be able to celebrate such a special occasion with the people we love the most. I truly cherish these times with my family. And Damn! do my sister and her hubby know how to throw one hell of a party!? LOL What fun we all had! ;)
Now Grandma is here staying with us for a little bit while she is visiting from Indiana. The kids are having such a good time with her, especially since they don't get to see her all that often - I think poor Grandma is going to need a vacation after this "vacation"! LOL They are sure keeping her busy! ;)
Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful long holiday weekend! :)
Friday, July 3, 2009
Busy, Busy, Busy.......................
Posted by Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What great photos! Love the one of Ryan and the hot ladies and of course the one of him getting his award. He looks so proud!
Mackenzie cracks me up though--the photo of her with the big feet, and the look on her face in the formal photo of the five of you--priceless!
Kelsey is as beautiful as ever--love the dresses the girls wore to the Bar Mitzvah.
Happy start of summer!
Great update, Laura. I haven't had a chance to catch up...guess we're all busy.
What beautiful kids! I'm new to your blog but am really enjoying your photos and posts. Looking forward to reading more :)
Thanks ladies! And welcome Maggie -nice to "meet" you! :)
Post a Comment