Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween........................


from Iron Man, She-Devil, and East High Cheerleader!

And for the first time in the history of my mommyhood, I actually donned a costume! LOL

Right before we left to go trick or treating, Kelsey asked if I would wear a fire fighter hat. I told her I would. But then when I tried it on, it didn't fit! I quickly went through their dress up bin and came up with this getup! Bear in mind, this hula skirt is a size 5T! Seriously! And I wore it the whole day while trick or treating, like actually out in public! I figured, what the hell? my kids liked it! Who cares what anyone else thinks! :)

Ryan's Iron Man mask actually worked well with Mark's Rock and Roll shirt, don't ya think!? Too bad he didn't wear it the whole day! ;)

What a fun day we had, and I am certain that I will be eating chocolate until at least Valentines Day! Be sure to check back in with me in February when I will no doubt have a face full of acne and weigh at least 300 pounds! :)

1 comments:

Cate said...

you all look great!

and you are a good sport. Wow! Hey, now if anyone asks what size you wear, you can tell them 5T!

Related Posts with Thumbnails