Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day Fun............NOT!

Here's how we spent this Father's Day afternoon ~


Mark came home from work Friday evening with severe abdominal pain, which progressively got worse. By Saturday afternoon, he had no choice but to go to the ER. They admitted him, and he will have to be there for 3-5 days. He was diagnosed with Diverticulitis and is in ALOT of pain. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers! Poor Guy!

When he gets out and feels better, we will have a belated Father's Day celebration. Here he is with his favorite people in happier times!



Happy Fathers Day to the Best Daddy and Husband anyone could ever ask for. Get Well Soon Honey! We Miss You and Love You very much!

5 comments:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Oh my - that is definitely not a fun way to spend Father's Day. I hope he's feeling better soon and can be back home with all of you! He's in my prayers.

Michelle said...

oh Laura! I'm so sorry your hubby was admitted! Hope he is feeling better soon so you can properly celebrate Father's Day together! Praying for his recovery!

Pam said...

Oh what a rotten way to spend Father's Day! Hope he is feeling better now.

Hopefully this weekend will be better for you!

Jan Steck Huffman said...

oh no! I hope he gets better soon!

Unknown said...

Oh no....poor Mark. I had no idea.

I've been off-line for a while....I'm so sorry Mark was sick.

I hope we can visit soon.

love ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails