Monday, October 8, 2007

Spending time with new (old) friends......

I "met" Naomi and Will on the T21 online board and have "known" them for a couple of years now. Today I had the wonderful experience of actually meeting these 2 incredible people in real life. What a great visit we had, I can't wait to hang out with them again at some point and meet the other members of their family.

It's amazing how comfortable you feel with someone you've never met before. Like I've mentioned in the past, that extra chromosome just works wonders and brings special people into your life that you never would have met otherwise! :)

Here are a few pictures from our day:








I love how in these next two shots, the boys are totally checking each other out!






What a nice way to spend a vacation day! Thanks Naomi and Will for being such good company. We all really enjoyed your visit! :)

3 comments:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Looks like a fun meeting!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Looked like a lot of fun!

You two matched. Did you have that planned?

Pam said...

I am so jelous!! I wanna meet all of you!!

Glad you had a good time, and have lots more fun!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails