Friday, October 12, 2007

Who else we've been hanging out with this week......









Hope everyone else had as wonderful a week as we did! And to all our friends attending the Indiana Buddy Walk Weekend ~ Wish you were here!
Much more to follow........................ :)

5 comments:

Pam said...

Ahhhh, looks like you are having a great time!!!

Did you ride the Tower of Terror for me?? I love that ride!!!

Michelle said...

looks like it was a fun time for everyone!

So who are the Red Sox fans in the last picture? I'm a big fan myself (watching the game right now) :)

Kei said...

I cannot believe you ditched your T21 buds for Disney World.

LOL... the pictures are great, glad you had fun, but we missed ya!!! Next time, you must be there!

Be Inspired Always said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time.




Jillian

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Looked like a bunch of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails