Normally we don't decorate this early, but with everything that's been going on lately, we figured we might as well. Last year, trying to get a good picture for the Christmas card took 2 days and over 275+ photos. We ended up using a picture from the summer!
This year, we were lucky. Only a half an hour and 80 pictures later, we had some really fun, cute shots. We actually went with the first picture we took! I was cracking the kids up while Mark was shooting the pictures. I would add "bunny ears" to his head with my fingers, or flap wings like a chicken behind him. They thought I was hilarious ~ and we all needed a bunch of belly laughs after the last couple of weeks that we've had.
My dad is home from the hospital and seems to be doing much better. Now we need prayers to keep Mark healthy for, and safe during, his upcoming surgery. Thanks!
Happy Holidays everyone, may your days be merry and bright!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.........
Posted by Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad your dad is doing better, and I will keep your hubby in my prayers.
I love the photos - I think the last one is my favorite. Such beautiful smiles!
OMG, I am totally in love with the pictures. They are so adorable!! I am working on getting some tonight....fingers crossed!!
I am so glad your dad is doing better.
When is hubby's surgery? I will keep him in my prayers too.
((HUGS!!))
I love the first picture!!
Mackenzie is losing that baby look, she's looking so much like a little girl...growing up too fast! I'll keep Mark in my prayers.
Your children are beautiful. I love your blog. I have a 10 month old with Ds, and reading about your family gives me hope that the future may not be as different as I think. Thanks!
Post a Comment