Friday, October 31, 2008

Woman's Got A Mind to Change........

This morning, Mackenzie really wanted to be Tigger at her school's Halloween parade, so she was.............

After we got home, she decided that she now wanted to be a dalmation for Kelsey's parade, so she was.....

After Daddy and Ryan met up with us, while we were getting ready to go trick or treating, she then announced that she would now like to be a penguin! (Totally relating to the Bacon Brothers song "Woman's Got A Mind to Change" right about now!)

Anyway, I guess being the 3rd child does have its advantages, such as an array of leftover Halloween costumes to choose from, but I quickly put the kibosh on the whole penguin idea! I mean, enough already! LOL

Here's a few shots from our day ~
Prettiest witch you EVER did see!:

Coolest Motorcross rider EVER!

Here's a shot of the two of them together at Ryan's Cub Scout party last week:

More from today ~ Ryan was not pleased to stop the trick or treating for a moment to pose for a picture!

He decided, at that point, that he no longer wanted to wear his mask, so what else could we do but put it on Daddy?!

Poor Mackie kept trying to keep up with everyone! She was always just a few steps behind the "big kids"!

We hope everyone else is having a very Happy Halloween! I know we are, especially Ryan, once we commenced the Trick or Treating again!


(In loving memory of Uncle Chuck)

2 comments:

Chris said...

I would have been pretty impressed if you pulled a penguin costume out of your bag of tricks.

So glad you guys had a great Halloween!

Unknown said...

I love it....Miss Mac you are truly a woman after my own heart! Halloween looks like it was so much fun at your house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails