Thirteen years ago today, I married the best friend I've ever had in my life!
We've been through alot together in those 13 years; good times, bad times, amazing times, and horrible times. But through it all, we've always been side by side.
I love you Mark with all my heart. I love the life we've made and the family we've created. You are the most amazing man, the most caring father, the most loving husband and I continue to thank my lucky stars that you are mine!
I can honestly say today, that you are STILL the best friend I've ever had (and thanks for giving me 3 new best friends as well!)
I absolutely adore you, and just wanted you to know that I think you are simply the best! Happy Anniversary!
NOWETMM
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Happy Anniversary.................
Posted by Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two lovebirds!
happy anniversary!
Thank you honey. I miss holding and hugging each and every one of you. I wish I could be there. Can't wait to get home.....NOWETMM
Happy, Happy Anniversary you two!
You are such a great couple!
Hey...I thought you weren't blogging because your posts weren't coming thru on my subscription. Put you on my reader now.
HUGS
Post a Comment