Ever since Parenting.com started showcasing photo galleries of kids with Down Syndrome in October http://www.parenting.com/Common/photoGalleries.jsp?genID=3&galleryTypeID=706, I've been going back to their website pretty frequently to check out all the pictures.
While browsing the site yesterday, I noticed their call for pictures for a new gallery. The minute I saw the title topic I knew I had a perfect picture for them and sent them an email last night. They must have really liked it, because when I looked today, lo and behold, there they are!
http://www.parenting.com/gallery/Baby/Scared-of-Santa/2/
This picture was taken in 2006 and Mackie wanted NO PART of that Santa. Not sure if she was afraid of him, or completely petrified of the freaky elf statue next to him. Whatever the reason, this picture still makes me laugh to this day, the look on "Santa's" face is priceless.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
To "kick" off the holiday season.........
Posted by Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol!!! perfect!
Well yea, they HAD to pick you guys!
Post a Comment