Monday, April 20, 2009

And so it begins ........................

Sports season is now upon us, soccer...baseball...YIKES!

For some reason, both Ryan and Kelsey's games always fall on Sundays, so none of us can ever all be together to watch any ONE kids game at the same time! So we have to rely on videos! LOL

Here's Kelsey in action at her first soccer game of the season ~ she's #6 -

Here's Ryan at his first baseball game this season ~ here he is at bat:

And finally here he is "sliding" into home ~ I'll tell you, if this kid doesn't have a golden glove award in his future, he SURELY will win an Oscar with this "slide"! Robert Redford's got nothing on him! ;)

Watch out Sports World.....these kiddos of mine are just getting warmed up! LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had to come back and check out the videos...and, boy am i glad i did - the image of ryan's slide into home is going to make me crack up all day tomorrow! were you all in hysterics at the game???
debbie (t ball season starts on friday here - but binny is no where near as dramatic as ryan - yet!)

Linda said...

Totally awesome slide and great videos and kids, of course! Alex starts on monday the 27th.

Stephanie said...

Ok, I'm blog hopping today, and I had to leave you a comment and thank you for a well needed laugh.I love the wedding pic, then the kids,and us now. Your family looks like so much fun! Thanks

Jan Steck Huffman said...

OMG I watched Ryans slide ten times. love your boy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails