Monday, April 13, 2009

More vacation photos.............

We got home yesterday, it was a really nice trip. We met up with many old friends, and had a great time just relaxing and having fun together!








Here we're at a friends house; the girls looked like they were having such fun:

that I knew I just HAD to join in! LOL


Next it was on to our yearly family portraits ~ I'm glad I figured out this year, to stand in the direction the wind was blowing, NOT against it like last year! ;)




Ok, back to more swimming good times -




While playing down at the beach, we discovered a sandbar - it was so cool, you could walk out so far into the ocean, and still be only ankle deep in water, what fun!


And lastly, just a few more; one with me and each of my favorite people:






Like my latest Facebook status says "Life is good!" I cherish these moments with my beloved family. I am truly blessed. :)

3 comments:

Miss Magic said...

Gorgeous family photos Laura...Life is good, indeed!

Linda said...

Looks like a great vacation! I love the matching outfits all around. :)

Monica said...

What a great family vacation :). Love all the pictures (as that way I can pretend even for a minute that I'm somewhere warm -lol).

Related Posts with Thumbnails