Wow, what a week it's been! I've seen 3 concerts in the past 7 days, and 2 of them have been for FREE! (and featured many American Idols!)
First off, last week, my dear friend Linda invited me to go see the current American Idol tour. And while it took a little convincing on her part.......knowing that I would see Adam and Alison rockin' out made it a little easier to agree to. She got us some really great seats right off to the side of the stage. We had perfect views! Here are some of her shots ~ (hope you don't mind Lin! I didn't have my camera!)
Next up was a free concert hosted by a local radio station. Every year we try to bring the kids to at least one outdoor show, and this year, the concert featured Brooke White, Michael Johns and Elliot Yamin (all from past American Idol seasons!) http://www.fresh1027.com/pages/5015653.php
I took some videos but all of them feature people walking directly in front of my camera, so hopefully the radio station website will have better videos! They were all great, especially Michael! Anyway, here we are trying to find a good spot to set up "camp"!
What a great show, and the kids really enjoyed themselves! Here's a picture/video of them rocking out during Elliot's set! These kids would have LOVED Woodstock! LOL 
And last, but certainly not least.......Last night was our (most likely) last Wiggles concert. I won these tickets (again from a local radio station - HELPFUL HINT - make sure to always join "local listeners" clubs from your radio stations.....we have gotten so many free tickets to events through them)
And while we have seen and met the Wiggles twice before, this show may have been the most fun! It featured more "adult friendly" songs and many acrobats! (By the way, that Anthony is VERY agile! LOL ;)
Even though Ryan and Kelsey have "outgrown" The Wiggles, they still enjoyed the show very much and sang along to every song. As a matter of fact, so did I! LOL


Tomorrow, we embark on the last adventure of our summer before school starts.........stay tuned! ;)
1 comments:
It was a blast to see the AI tour with you, my friend...always a fun time when I'm out with you!
Post a Comment