We've sure been busy. Between parties, school activities, social functions and sporting events, we have been on the go non-stop since the beginning of May. I'm looking forward to the "lazy" (yeah right!) days of summer ahead!
Here's just a glimpse at some of the things we've been up to lately:
A day at the aquarium ~
Field days at school ~
Dancing the night away at parties ~
Just hanging out and having fun together ~
and finally, after months and MONTHS of anticipation, Disney's "Camp Rock" premiered this weekend. While the kids thoroughly enjoyed it, I have to admit, it was no "High School Musical". I never thought I would ever truly appreciate the acting ability of Zach Efron; that is, until I witnessed the dramatic talent (or lack thereof) of one Joe Jonas! LOL At least my kids liked it:
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
We have alot of fun things planned for this summer. Fun, crazy, busy, normal things! It's all good! Hope yours is too! :)
4 comments:
LOL.....your days seem to be as wonderfully filled as ours. I would love to share a lazy, hazy summer day with you all.
and I'm right there with you 'Camp ROCK'.....Emma Sage was so excited, but I tuned out early on and just watched her watching it!
Ditto on Camp Rock! I don't think it is one we will be watching over and over. Girls still thought it was "rockin" though.
You have been busy! Busy having a good time!
What aquarium did you go to?
ooh, i was starting to get worried...but it seems like you are just up to your armpits in fun! thanks for the pictures and the update. shira watched camp rock and she thought it was just FINE!
are you guys coming to boston? i hope that's in your busy summer - I mean, lazy, hazy days of summer - plan!
Debbie
You have a great looking family! Such happy pictures of all of you. Great blog!
Post a Comment