Friday, June 27, 2008

"Who are you? Who who? Who who?.........

I really want to know.......yeah I really want to know, so come on tell me ~ Who are You, You, You, You ..........YOU?"

Ok, so obviously I like the rock band "The WHO" so I thought in this instance, it would be ok to steal their lyric for this post.

I often wonder who visits my blog. I get lots of hits from places I don't know anyone from, so I'm curious just who out there in the blogosphere is reading up on our little family. I also see that my blog is linked from a German blog but I don't know who that is - and I don't speak/read German, so I can't figure it out, even though I would love to! ;)

I enjoy getting comments, and would really love if everyone who clicks here leaves me a little note about who they are, and how you found us. It's also interesting that I'm getting hits from my local area too, but don't know which neighbors (! lol) are checking up on us either.

So if you all could do me a favor, and just drop me a quick comment, I would love to hear more about YOU! Thanks ~ Happy Summer everyone!

PS - LET'S GO METS! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have visited your site through the link on the 'Gifts' website. I live in MA and have a baby boy who has Down syndrome. I like reading your blog and seeing what life with a son with Ds can be. Seems like you have a wonderful and loving family.

Cate said...

I think I found you after you left me a comment. My daughter has DS too.

Miss Magic said...

Carol and Maren just visiting because we miss you!

Chris said...

Go Yankees! Hu Hu Hu Hu

Anonymous said...

um, i'm a creepy internet stalker who likes to see pictures of that guy from train...what's'name?

OK - it's really just me, Debbie. I like to check up on you now and then and see what you and the kids are up to.

I'd also like to say HI to the first poster from MA - that's where we're from too! And, Chris - I believe you meant to say, "Go Sox!"

Debbie and Binny

Unknown said...

I'm just a Jersey Girl....who is hoping you'll break down in Jersey again real soon.

OK, so don't break down....just head west, as I miss you and my future son-in-law.

Laura said...

Thanks Ladies for your comments!

Sharon, thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you found us!

Cate, thanks for dropping by. I'm happy to see you!

Carol - nice of you to stop by.

TM - We miss you too and can't wait to see you next week in Boston!

Chris and Debbie - I think you've both got it wrong. Don't be dissin' my Mets on MY blog! lol
Oh, and Deb, I just KNOW you have a thing for Pat! lol

Linda said...

Obviously you know who I am...but I think I'm into that guy from Train too. ;)

WheresMyAngels said...

Gayla, here. Just blog hopping :), I need to be doing house work but instead find ways to avoid it. I have two teens with DS, want them?? lol Just joking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails