Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Special Joy 3: Babies With Down Syndrome.......

Parenting.com is doing something really cool!
"In honor of National Down Syndrome Awareness Month in October, we're showcasing photos of your beautiful babies, who happen to have Down Syndrome."
Look who just happens to be featured on one of their pages:
http://www.parenting.com/gallery/Baby/A-Special-Joy-3-Babies-With-Down-Syndrome/16
What's also really cool too is that many of our online friends are featured in these galleries as well! Go check it out, and way to go Parenting.com! :)

5 comments:

Chris said...

He was such a cute baby!

Hope school is starting off well for you all.

Tagged you for a Happiness meme!

Linda said...

How cool!! I think I'm going to be in the city on the 28th...we'll have to meet up! :)

All 4 My Gals said...

Man he was/is and always will be the CUTEST chocolate milk boy in my life. :) You going to Indy for the BW? I would love to see you!

Michelle said...

He is too cute - then and now! Thanks for letting me know about Matthew.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

That was a fantastic picture of Ryan! And sorry for taking so long to get back with you, but we had no power for almost a week so my only access to the internet was through my cell phone. Very hard to do. Anyhow, yes the link you sent was to my Gabi! Wasn't she so adorable? Are you going to Times Square this Sunday when they are showing the Buddy Walk video??? There is a picture of Gabi and Aaron hugging that was accepted and I wondered if you could take a picture of it for me since we can't go. If your able to do this, I'll send you the photo so you know what to look for. Thanks either way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails