I haven't posted much lately, we've been really busy. (what else is new?!)
School started for everyone on Sept 3, and for the first time ever Miss Mackenzie now goes to school like her big brother and sister. (My boss decided that after being home for 9+ years, it was finally time for me to start going back into the office 5 days a week instead of the usual 1-2/week that I had been averaging since Ryan was born)
Here's a shot from the morning of the big day:
She was so excited to have her own "cubby" to hang up her stuff:
Here's how I found her when I got there to pick her up!:
We made it through the first week of school, and then it was time for sports to start:
Ryan has both baseball and soccer on the same day/time as Kelsey has soccer. Yikes!
Last Friday, Mark and I were able to go back to my beloved Shea Stadium for a Met game:
There was only one problem:
It rained and rained and rained and the game was postponed!
The good news is that while they were deciding whether or not to play, they had a great video playing on the DiamondVision that replayed many highlights of the Amazing 1986 season. So I was reliving my glory days right there at Shea where they took place! :) We were also lucky that our seats were under an overhang so we weren't getting drenched like some other people. We were able to get raincheck tickets for an upcoming game so we look forward to that. (it will be one of the last games ever played at Shea)
On Sunday, after 2 soccer games, and a baseball game, we headed into Manhattan for a "ROMP"! http://www.rompforresearch.com/. What a fun time we had, made even better by meeting up with our friends Tara & Emma, http://emmasage.blogspot.com/ and Christine, John and their family http://momseatofpants.blogspot.com/.

It was a wonderful weekend!
Monday, September 15, 2008
What we've been up to........
Posted by Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey, we were at the Romp, too! I was so happy it didn't rain, even if it was so hot! The kids had a great time.
Love the photo of you ladies and the fireman; I'm a little jealous I didn't get in on that one.
Glad school started off well for the kids, photo of Mackenzie sleeping is too cute!
Great photos and update. Sounds like you have been very busy!!
Oh my goodness, Mackenzie can NOT be in school already! How dare your boss demand more of you. ;)
HUGS honey to all your beautiful angels! I can't wait to see more soccer pictures.
Love you!
I can't believe that Mackenzie is in school - that just isn't possible!!! Hope work is going well - loved ALL your pics!!! What a great IRL!!!
You've been awarded a Brilliante Weblog Award! Come by Fall7Times to pick it up!
Post a Comment